How Do I Fix My Instagram Login Problem?
Instagram is one of the widely used social media applications. Well, why wouldn’t it be? It has so many features, there’s so much to do, learn, and create on Instagram. In fact, it has grown so much that for some people is the main source of their income, people are actually earning through Instagram. But it is quite disappointing to the users when there are some log-in issues with the app. This is why we have made this guide to help you with Instagram login issues.
Why There’s an Issue with Instagram Login?
The reason your Instagram won’t let you log in might be:
- Your account has been disabled or blocked.
- You entered the wrong credentials.
- The Instagram app needs to be updated.
- There’s a server issue with Instagram.
Next, let’s have a look at how you can fix this issue.
Fixing Login Issue with Instagram
Here are some methods you can use if your Instagram account let you log in to it:
- Restart your device and then try logging in again and see if it works.
- Check if there’s an issue with the Instagram server itself or not. If there is, wait for a while and try again after some time.
- See if you filled in the right credentials or not.
- You can also check if your internet connection is stable or not.
- See if there’s an update available for the app, if there is, update the app to the latest version and then try again.
- If you have an Android device, clear your app’s cache and data and try again.
- Reset your account’s password and try again with the new password.
- If none of the above methods works for you, contact Instagram support.
So these were the methods you can use when you are unable to log in to your Instagram account.