How to Recover Temporarily Locked Facebook Account?
Facebook is the world’s one of the largest online platforms with users over 2.6 million all across the world. The best part is that it has an easy interface and features which allows its users to get access to one of the best online social media platforms. But there are problems like Facebook account locked which the users are facing.
And if you are wondering how to unlock Facebook account then you do not have to worry. We are here for that purpose only and are going to guide you on how to unlock your locked Facebook account.
The steps to go through to unlock your Facebook account that has been locked –
- First you have to go to the Facebook help page to proceed to the next steps now.
- Now you have to look for the Facebook form and then once you have found it you have to open the form to submit your ID.
- In the application which will come in front of you, you have to fill up the details like your full name, your email address and you also have to submit one of your identity documents to prove your identity to fix your temporarily locked Facebook account.
- Once you have filled up the complete form you just have to click on the submit button and then your form is submitted.
- Facebook will contact you on their own and then your problem of temporarily locked account will be fixed and you can enjoy your Facebook account.