Forgot Yahoo Password – Recovery Guide for Yahoo Mail Password
Many times when you try to access your Yahoo Email Account you are unable to access it either the password entered is incorrect or you might have forgotten the password set of your Yahoo account. This is common and you don’t have to get panic as there are easy ways available that can help you recover Forgot Yahoo Password. If you remember the answer to the secret question or have a secondary email attached to your Yahoo Email Account, then it would be easier for you to reset the forgotten password with few simple steps. The host will not send you the password directly; Instead, it will redirect you to the page from where you can reset your forgotten password. Below are the steps that you need to follow to complete the process.
How to Reset the Forgot Yahoo Password?
- Launch the Yahoo website and go to the Yahoo Sign-in Helper Page
- Now you have to enter the Yahoo Email ID or the phone number. You simply need to enter the ID, but not the complete address containing @yahoo.com.
- Now click on “Continue” and the helper page will redirect you through certain options.
You can also reset the Forgot Yahoo Password via the registered secondary email address that is linked to your Yahoo Account. The process is mentioned below.
- Click on the option “Yes, send my account key” available under the option “Do you have access to this email id”
- Now you need to enter the account key that is sent to your secondary email address under “verify that you have access to this email”
- Finally, click on “Verify”
Users who don’t have a secondary email attached or access to the registered phone number, then they need to seek the help of other information to verify the identity like the contacts in the Yahoo Mail Address Book.